Sunday, April 2, 2023

OOTD: Neutrals

 This never-ending heat is seriously breaking down my dressing up mojo, but I recently found an opportunity to put a pair of billowy pants to the test!

Top: Chloé
Pants: Chloé
Belt: Alexander McQueen
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Y/Project x Melissa
Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane

I love the tulip shape, and I'm so glad the hem is just nice.

The reason why I don't buy pants as much as skirts is because I almost always have to get it tailored, and it's annoying hahaha.

I actually have another pair in a different colour and material, but I love them both for different reasons; you'll see the other one make an appearance in this blog some day soon, hopefully.

Those shoes are the only new pairs I got for this year's Lunar New Year, only to end up wearing it on the eve and then getting sick the entire New Year.

However, it's been getting a lot of wear since I got better, and I'm surprised by how versatile it is when paired with my wardrobe.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the photos, but those are actually rubber shoes, and they're super comfortable!

I've been dying to style that belt since I laid my hands on it; it has an ornate western-style buckle, but I love how it's beige and adorned with leather leaves all around.

It's quite a substantial piece on its own, but I love how it holds this outfit together without being too loud.

I actually have the corset-style variation on my wishlist, but this one is clearly more wearable.

This bag happens to be my first contemporary designer handbag, so it holds a special place in my heart; I think the design is named the "Cammie".

Marc Jacobs remains as one of my favourite brands; it was the one that happened to pique my interest in bags in the first place!

Here's a quick shot of the back of my outfit.

I cannot reiterate how much I love that belt!!!

Here's a bonus photo of me goofing off, because obviously, I ran out of poses (and patience).

Notice the higher cut-outs at the side of my pants; very billowy and great for the tropical climate!

And here is a video of the outfit in motion (sorry about the bag; didn't realise it was the other way round until it was too late, LOL):

No comments: