Sunday, March 12, 2023

OOTD: Pretty Punk

 It’s been crazy hot lately, which makes me want to wear  a cotton t-shirt and shorts all the time.

Granted, I’m living in a tropical country, so this is essentially my uniform, haha.

However, I have been making a more conscious effort to pick more interesting t-shirts with prints or colours to help me look more polished even when I’m really lazy.

T-shirt: Vivienne Westwood
Pants: (no label)
Bag: Gianni Versace
Shoes: Birkenstock
Earrings: Gianni Versace

This t-shirt is so cool because it has an ornate silver foil print on both sides and the sleeves.

Considering it was made in 1990, it held up extremely well for its age!

One thing that is consistent in almost all my outfits; Birkenstock flats, haha!

Just realised from this photo that wearing just one earring can look pretty cool; very George Michael.

I love those wide-legged cropped pants; got them when I had a little pinstripe moment.

It even has deep enough pockets; MAJOR WIN.

This bag is probably the best find EVER, because all the safety pins are there and it even has a special detail at the back that other bags that came up during my research didn't have.

Here's a bonus photo of me looking more like myself:

And here is a short clip of the outfit in motion:

Forgive me for walking too fast; this is my first video and I still feel shy even when nobody else is looking.

I’ll try to thicken my skin as I progress with this blog, hahaha.

No comments: