Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Hello (again).

To my old readers, I've wiped this blog clean (again) because I'm fickle like that, and I think it is about time I dust the cobwebs off with a little update on myself!

I have been collecting fashion pieces over the years I have been away from this blog, and although I am not proud to say that my wardrobe is overflowing, curating these special pieces and playing dress-up have been therapeutic for me during the Coronavirus pandemic.

I have trouble documenting them for the blog because I hate bothering my husband for a full outfit shot and I only take close-ups for Instagram, which isn't very blog-friendly.

However, my parents are sending me some tools that may help me blog properly again, so here's hoping this revival is for good!

To my new readers, welcome to Sammy's would-be style blog.

It doesn't look like much now, but I can assure you that it will be worth your time, soon!

My style is mostly eclectic and ladylike with a strong penchant for statement pieces, so expect loud colours and prints splashing across these pages eventually.

Almost everything I wear is either vintage or thrifted; I have an obsession with unwanted discarded pieces since I was young, and I credit my early love for fashion to my very chic parents.

Thank you in advance for reading and following, and I hope to see everyone back here again when the first post goes up!

No comments: