Tuesday, March 19, 2024

OOTD: Butterfly Camo

Hi, all!

The weather is still insane lately; which means cotton is my go-to material.

And if I have meetings in freezing air-conditioned areas, long-sleeved shirts with jeans it is!

Shirt: Valentino
Jeans: GU
Mules: Y/Project x Melissa
Bag: Chloé
Earrings: Christian Dior
Sunglasses Prada

Clearly I wasn't ready for the shot, but I like how I look here.

I love those sunglasses; I actually didn't plan to get them in this colour, believe it or not.

I wanted the havana brown pair, but eventually thought that white would make outfits look fresher, and I was absolutely right!

It is one of my most favourite purchases, and I'm actually looking for the light blue version, too.

My favourite hair claw makes an appearance again here!

I'm in the midst of contemplating a large purchase; about 30 of them in different colours, but I am hesitating because I don't know where I am going to keep them.

I always end up throwing them everywhere and then temporarily-losing them when I need a specific piece.

[nervous chuckle]

Here's a bonus photo of me mid-laughter because taking outfit photos in a public space is nerve-wrecking no matter how many times I've done it.

My husband is a total professional at it though, which I totally appreciate because it puts me at ease a little more.

Welp, that's it for this post, so keep checking back until the next one!

No comments: