Wednesday, August 2, 2017

What I Wore: 1st Wedding Anniversary

I've been with my husband since I was 18 going on 19, but we only made it official last year.
It took an 8-year engagement to finally make it happen, but we did it!

Naturally, any woman will be very excited to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, but ours is just another excuse for us to dress up and eat good food HAHA!

We made quick stops at some local museums, before heading to my favourite middle-eastern restaurant, Al Tanoor, for a scrumptious dinner!

So here's what I wore to mark this momentous occasion:


Top: Stella McCartney
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: See by Chloé
Bag: Chloé
Quad rings: Maison Martin Margiela
Vintage ring: Christian Dior

I just had to wear that top; it's so cheery and I love good vibes on my special day.
Also, I had those jeans since I was in university, and I'm so happy that I can still fit in it!


Here's me with our dinner; of course I was obviously happy!
Everything was delicious, by the way, MAJOR YUMS.

And a close-up on my jewelry of the day:


I haven't gotten a chance to properly-photograph the vintage ring, so I'll update this post with a clearer photo of it one day!

To the love of my life, thank you for being the wonderful man that you are.
One year down, an eternity to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment