Saturday, June 10, 2017

(Throwback) 29th Birthday

Hi, all!
I decided to do a throwback post, because I would love to start documenting my birthday looks in this blog to see how my style has changed over the years.

I had a simple celebration this year, with plenty of unhealthy food and window-shopping!


Top: H&M
Skirt: Thrifted from Jalan Jalan Jalan
Flats: J.Crew
Clutch: Alexander McQueen
Vintage necklace (pendant): Regency
Vintage necklace (pearl strand): Miriam Haskell
Vintage ring: Panetta

And here's a closer look at the jewelry I wore:




Admittedly, my outfit here looks like a wedding dress, but I had that bright red bag to balance things out.
Also, I didn't wear a white dress for my own registration of marriage last year, but I will blog more about that later!

Here is a close-up of my look, and I apologise for the bad quality and lighting because I had to use the selfie mode, haha!


The long pearl necklace had sold and I bought another one with larger pearls, and it is amazingly gaudy but I absolutely love it, haha!
I always believe that a woman should own a long strand of pearls because they're incredibly versatile and can be worn many ways; the look of a simple strand can also be changed by adding a pendant or brooch.
A Miriam Haskell necklace is highly-recommended by me, thanks to its high-quality pearls that will last for generations!

So, what would you choose to wear on your birthday this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment