Friday, June 16, 2017

Wardrobe Refresh: T-Shirts

Hi, all!

So yesterday, I shared an interesting article in our Facebook page on fresh ways to wear t-shirts in 2017.
I've always loved a good basic white t-shirt because it is super versatile (DUH!) and it instantly tones down an otherwise overly-stuffy look.
So while I don't exactly style my t-shirts in revolutionary ways, it is definitely something I wear to death together with my denim bottoms.

Today, I will be sharing three ways I have styled my t-shirts before (courtesy of my Polyvore); one with skinny jeans, one with a dressy skirt, and another with casual shorts:

Jacquard and Solids

T-shirt: Gap
Jeans: H&M
Sneakers: Pharrell Williams x adidas Originals
Clutch: Alexander McQueen
Vintage necklace: Nettie Rosenstein

Lace, Printed, and Quilted

T-shirt: Eirakaya x Uniqlo
Skirt: Sacai
Flats: See by ChloĆ©
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Vintage watch: Diane Love for Trifari

Printed and Quilted

T-shirt: Kelloggs x Uniqlo
Shorts: adidas Originals
Flats: ChloƩ
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Vintage earrings: Miriam Haskell

Looking into my wardrobe, I think it is safe to say that I have an unhealthy obsession with Uniqlo graphic tees.

Sammy's shopping tip: Don't just stick to the women's section; dig through the men's department (like both graphic t-shirts featured here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment