Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Trend To Try: Sheer Lace Heels

I used to wear heels when I'm out and about all the time years ago, and it killed my feet completely.
I can only manage kitten heels nowadays, and definitely nothing over 3 inches if I'm doing even the least bit of walking!

However, I am currently on the lookout for a pair of pretty-yet-comfortable heels for a good friend's wedding; I'm part of the bride squad, so there is a heel requirement for the church wedding!
My staple pair of heels would be a nude patent leather pair with pointed toes, because it looks more grown up, polished, and it matches every outfit while elongating your legs.
Lately, I have been swaying towards a pair of see-through lace pumps, because it is so incredibly sexy to show a hint of your skin!

Just thought I'd share some of the shoes that I wish I could still wear, tower-high heels and all:


Philip Treacy for Valentino



Manolo Blahnik


Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment