Thursday, June 8, 2017

Hello!

Hi, all!

Welcome to The Opulent Hippo's blog, where vintage costume jewelry is the centre of our universe!
This blog will note my experiences related to fashion, so expect more updates on how I wear vintage jewelry with my outfits, and also interesting jewelry tit-bits from time to time.

Also, this is a mini introductory post; I'm Sammy! *waves*
I am the wife of a wonderful man (who helps me take photos for this blog; thanks, baby!), a Momma to two furry children; Abby and Hazel, a vintage costume jewelry enthusiast, and loves fashion!

However, I can become quite lazy to dress up sometimes because I move between two states; one in the buzzy Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya, and another in the laid-back island of Penang.
With this blog, I hope it will push me to take better care of myself and not to get too comfortable and complacent!

Thank you for reading and I hope you will enjoy going through my thoughts, and please feel free to share your experiences in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with you and your fabulous jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! :) I hope you will enjoy the rest of this blog as it progresses!

      Delete